Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Designer Circle 16 - Part 1

Once again, the talented designers that contribute to Beauty Code's Designer Circle have put together some fantastic bargains for you.  This round runs only until November 12, so your shopping time is limited.

First I'm showing Jenna in White and Red from Abia Capalini.  These two outfits have a number of options, including a cropped top, sweater, jacket, zebra print pants, belt and hat.  They make a fun, casual look.  Both are new releases and are available for 80L each.

This lush, gorgeous hair is from Calico Ingmann Creations and is called Arianna in light espresso.  My skin and shape are from Beauty Code, and both are called Samantha.  I'm sure you will agree she is just lovely!

Here is a full-length shot of Samantha which is also showing the Shimmy outfit from P.i.X.X.i.S.  I love the soft colors in this casual outfit.  The jeans fit perfectly and the outfit includes a blouse in brown which I am showing as well as in red.  The belt and skater shoes are part of the package.  Isn't it cute?!

RAWR!  I love the sassy attitude of this outfit from Kennedys called Tough.  It includes all you see here and is sexy and tough all rolled into one delicious package.  Here I am also wearing Yela hair in blonde from Mu-Shi Doll... which I love!  The hair has a wonderful flow to it, which you can't see in this shot.

I just had to put in another close up of the Samantha shape and skin so you can see how versatile this lovely skin is.  It can easily go with dark or light hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment