Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Jewels by the Shore

In striking, jewel-toned stripes, you will surely turn heads while on a stroll down the beach or wherever you wander.  Valentina E. Couture's Tank Dress Stripes is a gift you can find at FaMESHed, and it's destined to become one of my favorites.  The package contains five sizes, so finding one to fit your avatar is a snap.  London, my newest purchase from Truth hair, falls in soft waves to the waist.  Just barely peeking out from behind my tresses, and more visible in the picture below, is my Emily Necklace from Burroughs Jewelry, which I have customized to match the rich hues of my frock.  To better display this lovely accessory, I switched to Cheyenne hair from Truth for my second shot. 

In both photos, I am wearing my favorite skin from Belleza, which I keep returning to time and time again:  Chloe.  Layered over this gorgeous skin, and creating a stunning combination, are some more fashion-can't-do-withouts from Mock Cosmetics:  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in soft brown, Deeply Moving Eyeliner in Black, and Crema Lipcolor in Cranberry Crush.  My eyes in both photos are from Ikon, which has the best quality eyes in all of Second Life.  In the top photo, I am wearing Sunrise Eyes in Light Green and in the photo below, I switched to Eternal Eyes in Storm.  Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics completed my look.
The Details:
Skin:  Chloe SK 11 from Belleza
Eyes:  Top Photo ~ Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Ikon (150L)
           Bottom Photo ~ Eternal Eyes in Storm from Ikon (150L)
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Eyeliner:  Deeply Moving Eyeliner from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Hair:  Top Photo ~ London from Truth Hair (300L for fades pack)
          Bottom Photo ~ Cheyenne from Truth Hair (300L for fades pack)
Necklace:  Emily Necklace from Burroughs Jewelry (99L)
Dress:  Tank Dress Stripes from Valentina E. Couture available at FaMESHed (0L)

No comments:

Post a Comment