Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Cart Sale

Wow!  There are some spectacular bargains to be had at the Biannual Cart Sale....  It's laggy, but sooooo worth it! Nothing there is over 10 lindens!  http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Wash/166/79/23

Before I get to my Wash's Cart Sale fashion finds, I just wanted to say a special thank you to my good friend and talented designer, Amethyst Domini.  She created this lovely diamond necklace and earring set.  Aren't they just gorgeous?

Sn@tch has this Fancey Dress in Blue....complete with sweet frills.  10L

Rawrrrrrrr!  I feel so sexy in this leopard print D=Day Dress (Lemon) from Sn@tch.

These Striped Lyric Jeans from Sn@tch look fantastic paired with the Boho Undershirt from Allusions 10L each.

 I was impressed by the incredible detail in this Flaming Hearts necklace from Bliensen + MaiTai.  So lovely!

Tied Front Blouse in chocolate, Boho Undershirt and Boho Jeans Ornate all from Allusions.  Together, they make a casual, yet classy look.  I love the lacey edge of the blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment