Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Leanan Sidhe Fantasy Outfit & Analog Dog New Release!

The Twisted Hunt has some wonderful prizes for those who are willing to put in some time and locate the craftily hidden prims.  This is one of my favorites!  The sexy Leanan Sidhe Fantasy Outfit (0L) comes with a body suit, netted arm wraps, a collar and these gorgeous lacey blue wings.  I added a pair of shorts from another outfit for modesty's sake, but if you are daring, try the bodysuit alone.  It also includes green/blue unseelie eyes which I am not showing in my picture.  Roawenwood's designer has generously hidden 9 hunt objects for you to find.  Number 8 contains this lovely outfit.  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Five%20Blades/153/57/23

The hair I am wearing is a new release from Analog Dog called caught (275L per pack), and I absolutely love it!  I'm showing soft black in this picture, but I also have two of the blonde packs as well.  The blonde shades are so realistic looking and there are a ton of color varieties in the package.  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/196/112/22

No comments:

Post a Comment