Monday, October 10, 2011

Designer Circle 15th Collection

There are some great bargains available at the 15th collection at Designer Circle!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Roxbury/206/93/23


First, I'd like to show you this sassy Aranja outfit from Crank Design.  It features a white tank over a black bra, cuffed jeans shorts with a belt, the facial piercing, tattoo, gloves and boots.  It's a great, casual, urban look with attitude!


Here I am showing you the robin's egg Thyra Blue pants from Crank Design, a simple white crop top and white pumps all adorning the lovely Brooke shape and skin from Beauty Code.  I love the sultry eye make up on this skin!  This Dina black hair from Mu-Shi Doll has a lovely bounce and flow.  I've accessorized with Tear Drop Earrings in White from Beauty Code.  These are also available in black, pink and violet.


 This brilliant ruby outfit called Petal from E-Clipse is only for mesh-enabled viewers, but if you have one - WOW!  I downloaded the Beta Version of the Firestorm viewer so I could see this dress, and I'm sure glad I did!  The color and fit of this dress is spectacular!  A flowered embellishment gives it a classy feel.   Baroque boots from E-clipse complete the outfit.  I'm showing the lovely Sadira hair in Burnt Chocolate from Calico Ingmann Creations.


Mu-Shi Doll's leather Teya in black is a sexy little mini dress with lovely silver accents and star shaped earrings.  It's perfect for a flirtatious evening!


[Ancay] offers these bikini jeans capris paired with a cute little tunic called Little Flowers.


You'll feel "Lucky" in this outfit from Crank Design.  It includes all you see here from the boots to the sexy top which shows just the right amount of cleavage.  Hoop earrings and a black and silver belt complete the look.


This gorgeous gown is Rosanne from Abia Capalini Design.  Elegant with a resizable scarf and skirt, it also includes stilettos and the full length gloves.  You will be the belle of the evening in this lovely outfit.  Here I am showing the green, but it is also available in a purple version.


Ready to rock!  I'm ready to rock in this sweet baby blue and pale green My BFF Jacket and sneakers from from Loordes of London.  I love this casual, yet chic look.  (Jeans and tank not included).


 The Toscana dress and shoes (available separately) from Cero Style offer you an elegant ensemble suitable for a dressy date with your beloved or a more formal occasion.  The outfit features a lacey waistline accentuated with a bow.  Here I have accessorized with Tear Drop earrings in black from Beauty Code.  I'm seriously in love with the Janelle hair from Calico Ingmann Creations!  It comes with a HUD for easily changing the shade of the hairstyle, and has this adorable pony tail in back that you can't see in the picture. 

Here is a close up of the gorgeous Kennedi hair from Calico Ingmann Creations.  I'm showing you the Blonde version.  Also in this picture, you see the top to the Aglow from Kennedy's.  More from Aglow in the picture below.

Here is a full-length view of "Aglow."  It includes the belly ring, necklace, skirt, top and boots.  I think it's a fun dressy yet casual look.


 The Drum Shirt and Shorts from Cero Style is a FREEBIE! :)  It's very cute and I love the retro print on the top.


Finally, check out these adorable clogs from Loordes of London!  I love the soft muted tone!  Perfect to keep your tootsies warm and cozy this fall, these clogs are sure to be a frequently worn addition to your wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment