Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trick or Treat at Collabor88 ~ Def a Treat!!

There is a mini hunt going on at the Collabor88 sim.  You have to be a member of the group to get the prizes, but it is free to join.  Around the store and sim, there are twelve little candies for you to find and each candy contains an Odette Bustier or Culottes.  Here I am showing them both in Chestnut along with platform pumps from HOC Industries, the Chum bracelet from Miel, and a necklace from TFG, all of which I've previously blogged.

Some of the candies are very tricky to find.  I had to return twice to find them all, but am so glad I did.  Special thanks to my fellow hunters for the tip on #7.
 

Bustier in Marmalade and Culottes in Honey Pot



Bustier and Culottes in Antique



Culottes in Plum and Bustier in Violet



Bustier in Peacock and Culottes in Night Air


Bustier in Rosey Real and Culottes in Persimmon

No comments:

Post a Comment