Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ginevra

Ginevra is the stunning New Year's gift for VIP members of Izzie's.  With pink lips, a rosy-cheeked complexion and delicate eyeshadow, she is certain to become a favorite of mine.  Here, the only added touch are Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics to frame my Eternal Eyes in Storm from Ikon.  Although these eyes are not free, I wanted to remind you that it's almost time for the monthly gift eyes from Ikon, which are available the first weekend of the month to group members.   The Ikon group is free to join, and I am always thrilled by the quality and shimmer in the gorgeous eyes.  My blonde tresses are called Caramel from Elikatira, and happen to be one of my most worn styles.
Evale is offering this bold, chocolate and navy striped mesh cardigan, belt, mesh jeans and winter boots on the Marketplace for only 99L.  Aren't the pom-poms on the boots fun?  I love the way the warm colors complement the ivory tone of Ginevra.  Under the sweater, I am wearing one of my wardrobe staples, an Intrinsic Tank from Jane, in charcoal.  These tanks are free, come in a ton of colors, and frequently find their way into the images on Kat's Korner. 

The Details:
Skin:  Ginevra from Izzies (group gift - fee to join)
Cardigan, jeans, belt and boots:  Look 06 from Evale (99L promo)
Tank:  Intrinsic Tank from Jane (free)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Eyes:  Eternal Eyes in Storm from Ikon (150L)
Hair:  Caramel from Elikatira (250L)

No comments:

Post a Comment