Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Skimpy Allusions

Group members of Allusions were treated to a fat pack of Scooped Long Sleeved Tees today in a TON of colors.  Here, I'm showing Cactus, but if green is not your shade, there are plenty more to choose from in this generous gift.  The Allusions group is free to join, and the tops are available in the group notices.  My ripped jeans in black are a freebie from Coco and Skimpy which also includes boots that I am wearing which don't show up in this picture, and a cropped hoodie that I chose not to wear.  Join the group for 0L and click the goodie bag on the counter for this gift.  Khaleesi's Temptation, available at Collabor88 from Maxi Gossamer (288L), echoes the green hue of my top, but you can also easily change the color of the gemstones with a click of your mouse.   My hair is a gacha prize from Truth Hair available at The Arcade for 100L a try.  This hair also comes with a rose headband which I chose not to include with this outfit.  My only addition to the sunkissed Polly skin from Al Vulo (800L) are tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics (150L).  These lovely eyes are Utopia Eyes in Light Blue and Rust, an old gift from IKON (no longer free). 

No comments:

Post a Comment