Saturday, March 2, 2013

Video Games

 Energy and persistence conquer all things.
~ Benjamin Franklin

After many attempts, I finally made it in to The Arcade, and I'm soooo glad I persisted.  My first try at Truth Hair's gacha netted Video Games in Light Brown Fade.  It has an optional Orchids hair piece which I am not wearing for this shot.  I love the curling waves in this hair that drape over the left shoulder.  Over my Polly skin from Al Vulo, I am wearing a gift from Mock Cosmetics called Ginger Chocolate Make Over, as well as tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics.  Deep Antique Horizon Eyes from IKON seem to glow from withing.  This weekend, after joining IKON's VIP group (which is free), you can scoop up the group gift eyes, which I will blog soon.  In my opinion, eyes from IKON are the best in SL,  and it's such a treat to receive free eyes every month.  Leaving my shoulders bare, I slipped on this Lina Scrunchy Bustier in Cream from .:vive nine:.  The soft pink color is so flattering, and at 100L, it didn't break the budget.

The Details:
Hair:  Video Games by Truth Hair (100L - gacha prize at The Arcade)
Skin:  Polly in Sunkissed by Al Vulo (800L)
Make Up:  Ginger Chocolate Make Over by Mock Cosmetics (0L - Group gift)
Eyes:  Horizon Eyes in Deep Antique by IKON - (150L)
Lashes:  Tattoo Layer Lashes from Mozz Cosmetics (150L )
Top:  Lina Scrunchy Bustier in Cream from .:vive nine:. (100L)

No comments:

Post a Comment