Wednesday, July 27, 2011

AdN Lucky Chairs and Guess & Win

I decided to check out the lucky chairs at AdN this morning, and I'm sure glad I did!  There are 9 lucky chairs there, and they change quite often.  While waiting for K to come up, I tried the two Guess and Win boards and scored on both of them.  Check out the wonderful additions I made to my wardrobe.  I'd say I had a productive morning - all while spending 0L!  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cyber%20City%202100/211/251/21



Sacrifice - clothing, boots, accessories....all included!



Tattoed - you get everything  you see here....even the tattoo.




Underworld - all accessories AND the boots are part of this package




White Envy - includes all you see plus black lace leggings that aren't in this close up.  For this one, I wore flesh tone pasties for a more modest look.




Voluation - includes tattoo, 3 versions of the mini top and itty bitty jeans shorts





Trouble







 

No comments:

Post a Comment