Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vero Modero - Free Gifts

Vero Modero has some freebie gifts out and that includes complete avatars!  These gifts await your discovery at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vero%20Modero/125/138/28  Check out these goodies:

Special Reopening Gift ~ Includes the safari shirt, cute green shorts, belt, earrings, ballerina shoes. earrings, as well as a shape and skin that I am not showing here.



The June Gift is still available.  A purple corset top, worn jeans, matching purple boots and a skin (not shown) are set out for you.  I love the ruffles on this top paired with the rugged blue jeans.  It makes an interesting visual contrast! 



July Group Gift.  Sassy bathing suit with patriotic wrap and hat.  The ballet shoes, bangles, sunglasses and a beach ball are also part of this gift. 

Flora Silk Dress Blue ~ While shopping in the spacious store, this lovely dress caught my eye, and I knew immediately it was destined for my wardrobe.  The softly flowing skirt swishes when I walk and the neckline plunges in a daring way.  I've had so many compliments on this dress!  It wasn't a freebie, but some days you just have to splurge!




Now, don't start feeling left out guys, there are gifts for you, too!  First is this summer outfit that matches the ladies' one I showed at the beginning of my post.  There are also 2 other gifts for men. 

No comments:

Post a Comment