Monday, August 1, 2011

Mu Shi Doll and Beauty Code August Gifts

Mu Shi Doll and Beauty Code have their August gifts set out for you, and they are definitely keepers!  Both groups are free to join, and they still have old group gifts available for you, too!  Here I am showing Bella from Mu Shi Doll.  The sparkling gold bikini style top contrasts nicely with the high waisted, sassy skirt.  Boots are from Bax and are not part of the outfit.   I'm wearing the new Jenna skin from Beauty Code, also a group gift.  Gorgeous tan skin and attractive make up are a hallmark of this skin. 

Mu Shi Doll:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Greer/195/218/23
Beauty Code:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Greer/181/188/23


While I was at Beauty Code, my letter came up on the Lucky Chair and I won this lovely Holly Skin.  The light tone and make up give the skin an elegant feel that is not over done.   While in Mu Shi Dolls, I saw this Temptation Black dress and had to have it.  It's not free, but I really loved the look.  It includes the belt, hoop earrings, and the bangles.



Here is the June Group Gift skin, Tabea, from Beauty Code.  It's still available for you.  I love the tone of the skin and the fact that it comes with an optional cleavage boost, too.  Ever since my first visit to Mu Shi Doll, I wanted this Leo Mini Dress.  It's not free, but I think the straps and the animal print are just so sexy.



Mu Shi Doll still has former gifts out as well.  This is Juni, the group gift from June.  The delicate lace of this mini dress is a sweet pattern and the silver belt is included.  The silver Glitter Hoops earrings are another gift from Beauty Code.  Boots are from Bax and not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment