Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh My Deer!

Oh Deer!  I'm taking a break from all the last minute package-wrapping and tune-up work on the Big Guy's Sleigh to tell you about this adorable hunt prize from called Oh My Deer from PatchWork Heart.  Now, I've added to the outfit (one can't work on Santa's Sleigh just wrapped in ribbons....it is the North Pole after all), but I'm sure you will love the dress all by itself!  The hunt gift includes the ribbon dress (I'm showing just the top of it here), shape (not shown), reindeer skin with red nose (not shown), short sassy hair (not shown), the most lovely dark brown eyes, reindeer ears, antlers, tail, arm- and leg- warmers and hoof feet.  I added a simple pair of leggings (Ziggy in red) from Sn@tch to keep me warm in the frosty air.  Head on over to PatchWork Heart, find the correct Santa hat and the complete avatar can be yours for 0L. 

PatchWork Heart:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Buttermere/66/188/34
Sn@tch:  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Snatch%20City/118/191/30

No comments:

Post a Comment