Monday, March 4, 2013

Blu Abstraction

Regular readers know that my favorite skins in SL are made by Belleza, and when I found out I could get Kate Abstraction as a group gift at Club Abstraction as part of their Opening Celebration....I moseyed on over to check the club out.......oh all right, I actually tp'd over as fast as my mouse could click, but hey, who could blame me?  This skin is delicious with a touch of eyeshadow, delicately blushed cheeks, and subtly shaded lips.  My only added touch are Priscilla eyelashes from Mock Cosmetics (40L) to frame Lucid Eyes in Machine from IKON (group gift, free to join).  Have you joined the group and picked up Machine for yourself?  You only have a couple more days to do so.   Sideswept hair called "The Only Exception" from Exile left one shoulder bare at (280L).  This cute striped =blu= neck halter from Blue Slush is only 69L on the Marketplace.  My white stitched Royal Angel Jeans from Mathematical are another Marketplace find for only 20L. 

No comments:

Post a Comment