Thursday, March 7, 2013

Zia

With sexy red lips Zia, a gift from Nvious is sure to become a favorite  Scoop it up for 0L.  For this picture (and in the close up below), I added Funsies Eyeliner and Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in soft brown, both from Mock Cosmetics for 40L each and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations (180L on the Marketplace).  My eyes are Sunrise Eyes in Green from Ikon.  This Poet Skirt Bodysuit outfit was only 50L on the Marketplace from {Quirks}.  The skirt is a sheer, romantic lace, but I wanted to soften the look, so I added a simple pair of black leggings from Jill, which I picked up a long time ago for free.  I can't find the landmark for Jill in search, so I think the store may have closed.  My black ballet flats hail from Bound & Bitten and were a Sixty Linden Weekend find a couple of months ago (now priced at 100L).  Enigma bracelets (175L) and a necklace (200L) from LouLou & Co. and Black Angel wings from ..::DeliciouS::.. (269L) were my only accessories.  Are wings called accessories?  Lol, I don't know.....but these cute little feathery concoctions are sized just right for my avi.  Finally, my hair is a gacha prize from Clawtooth at The Arcade and is a bargain at only 75L.  

No comments:

Post a Comment