Saturday, March 9, 2013

This Time Around



I'm gonna wake up living in a brighter day
Yeah.... not taking it for granted
There's no need to run away
Now this time I... I'm making things right
Oh... oh ... So many times I fell to the floor
to wonder if I'll ever get up again
~ from "This Time Around" a new release from JR Aquino

The Details:
Skin:  Kate Abstraction by Belleza at Club Abstraction - (0L group gift, free to join)
Hair:  Sam by Truth Hair - 0L (old subscriber gift)
Eyes:  Lucid Eyes in Machine by Ikon - 0L (group gift, no longer free)
Eyeliner:  Ebony Lust Eye Make Up by Glamorize - 4L (on the Marketplace)
Lashes:  Elemental 16 by Redgrave - (old purchase...may not be available any longer.  Other lashes available in the store for 90L)
Outfit:  Rhawnie Outfit II by Liv-Glam - 275L (on the Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment