Saturday, March 16, 2013

It's Time

It's time to gather up some of the freebies that generous designers are making available for spring.  First, Sophia NAT Spring is the gift available for VIP members of PXL Creations.  There is a fee to join this group, but the skins are amazing!  I love the touch of eyeshadow and the sprinkling of freckles across the nose.  My gorgeous tresses are a group gift (this group is free to join!) from (red) Mint.  Also included is a string of loose pearls which didn't quite match my Bianca Mesh Dress from !Rebel Hope.  With a delicate pink fabric embellished with fun dots of paler pink and purple, this frock is perfect for spring.  You can find it at The Liasion Collaborative for 375L.  Perfectly echoing the hue of the (red) Mint hair are my Sunrise Eyes in Dark Rising Sun from IKON (150L).  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow from Mock Cosmetics (40L) and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations (180L) complete my look.

No comments:

Post a Comment