Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sugar & Cyanide

A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her. 
~ Helen Rowland

First, before I move on to today's freebie outfit, I had to show you a close up view of my Miss Vanity Eyeshadow with Lashes [peacock] which is available in a variety of colors for a short time at Mock Cosmetics for only 30L.  Don't wait on this one, or you will pay full price for this gorgeous combination.  Over my lips, I am wearing Crema LipColor in Bellini also from Mock Cosmetics.  My skin is Amar in milk from WOW Skins.  The complete avatar was a Midnight Mania prize that I won awhile ago, but I am just wearing the skin here.  I love the sexy mole just above the corner of my mouth!  I have added Mysteria mesh lashes to frame my Sunrise Eyes in light steel blue from Ikon.  My gorgeous tresses are a new release from Magika called Tomorrow and are available both on the Marketplace and the in-world store.  This customizable Basti necklace in black is an older purchase from Pepper. 

Leanne is the current group gift at Sugar & Cyanide.  With soft, blue tones, half length sleeves and an asymmetrical hemline which shows off your sexy legs, this mesh dress is sure to please!  Here, I have chosen to pair it with Goshi Pumps in Navy from MStyle.  These shoes are currently on sale for 50% off.  They are my favorite pair of high heels, and I think I now own just about every color they come in!

As soon as I saw Daria from D!va Hair at Collabor88, I knew she was destined for my inventory.  This casual, sideswept updo with a knot on the side can be dressed up with a color change ribbon as I have done here, or worn plain without the bow.  I love the way soft tendrils of hair escape and frame my face in this hairstyle.  My Hyperion necklace is from LouLou & Co. and I love the way its small bow echoes the bow in Daria.  For this photo, I am wearing Chloe Tan 11 from Belleza which is not free, but it's my favorite skin.  I have layered Miss Vanity Eyeshadow with lashes in soft brown over the skin.  My eyes are Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Fashism (now Ikon).  I've also added Mysteria mesh eyelashes from Gaeline Cosmetics.
While you are at Sugar and Cyanide picking up the group gift, see if you can find the Womenstuff Hunt Icon.  (It's not hard to find!)  Inside the hunt prize, you will find this casual outfit which is perfect for brisk late fall weather.  It includes the warm Alexandria jacket, shirt, leggings and the S&C ankle boots which have a cute studded detail.

The Links:

Top Photo
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity by Mock Cosmetics
(30L - limited time offer)
LipColor:  Crema LipColor by Mock Cosmetics 
Hair:  Tomorrow from Magika (250L)
Skin:   Amar in Milk from Wow Skins (previous midnight mania prize, other skins available in MM)
 Eyelashes:  Mysteria from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in light steel blue from Ikon (not free)
Necklace:  Basti from Pepper

Second Photo
Dress:  Leanne from Sugar & Cyanide (group gift)
Shoes:  Goshi Pumps in Navy from MStyle  (half price sale)

Third Photo
Hair:  Daria from D!va Hair available at Collabor88
Necklace:  Hyperion from LouLou&Co
Skin:  Cloe Tan11 from Belleza  
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow with lashes in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics  (30L - limited time offer)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Ikon (150L)
Eyelashes:  Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics  (180L)

Fourth Photo
Jacket, shirt, leggings and boots:  Womenstuff Hunt gift from Sugar & Cyanide (0L)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment