Sunday, November 18, 2012

Catching My Breath

I'll spend the rest of my time
Laughing hard with the windows down
Leaving footprints all over town
Keeping faith kinda comes around
I will spent the rest of my life

Catching my breath, letting it go, turning my cheek for the sake of this show

Now that you know, this is my life, I won't be told what's supposed to be right

Catch my breath, no one can hold me back, I ain't got time for that

Catch my breath, won't let them get me down, it's all so simple now

You helped me see

The beauty in everything

Taking time to catch my breath and show you Katy.... the sixty linden weekend offering from For F's Sake.  With a cheerful black and white polka-dotted, form-fitting midsection accented with with a layered skirt and fitted bodice, Katy won't let you down.  You will feel flirty and ready to paint the town!  With my MStyle Goshi Pumps in black, I am all set for an evening of dancing. 

The Details:
Dress:  Katy from For F's Sake (60L - part of the Sixty Linden Weekend)
Shoes:  Goshi Pumps in Black from Mstyle (50% off sale)
Skin:  Polly in cacao from Al Vulo (not free)
Hair:  Rashida from Truth (new release - not free)
LipColor:  Bella Vitro Gloss [Lepore red] from Mock Cosmetics (not free)
Lashes:  Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (not free)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Deep Green from Ikon  (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment