Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Killa Gift

I am a wild one, tame me now....
Running with wolves and I'm on the prowl

I'm feeling tameless in this striped, cropped sweater and creamy jeans tucked into warm boots.  Head on over to Killa DesignZ, join the group for free and then tap the display for your free fall gift which includes the entire outfit.  My thick mane is a new release from Magika called Tomorrow, and I love the way my hair drapes over my right shoulder yet leaves my left shoulder bare.  I've chosen to apply Funsies Eyeliner in Smoked Senna from Mock Cosmetics and Mysteria Mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics over my Polly skin in Cacoa from Al Vulo.  The windows to my wild soul are Sunrise Eyes in deep green from Ikon.

The Details:
Complete Outfit:  Fall Gift from Killa DesignZ (group gift, free to join)
Hair:  Tomorrow from Magika (not free)
Eyeliner:  from Mock Cosmetics (not free)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (not free)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in deep green from Ikon (not free)
Skin:  Polly from Al Vulo (not free)

No comments:

Post a Comment