Monday, November 12, 2012

A Poetic Heart




It seems I have a poetic heart today!  I traveled to the ZoHa Islands this morning and while I was exploring, I discovered you can obtain some great gifts in the ZoHa Islands Hunt.  All you have to do is visit businesses on the ZoHa Island sims, and seek out the heart icon.  You can read about the hunt and access the slurls for the stores on this link.  Here, I am showing you the Versaille Corset Shirt, just one of the gifts hidden at Blah.BLAH.Blah.  It features a dramatic black on white floral pattern.  Due to the chilly autumn air, I decided to don an Open Cardigan in black from M.o.w.

My skin in the top photo is the Chloe SK group gift from Belleza over which I have layered Miss Vanity Eyeshadow with Lashes [gris] and Crema LipColor in Smolder, both from Mock Cosmetics.  I am also wearing Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics.

Mila from Ploom (blondes pack) cascades over my shoulders and down my back in loosely gathered ponytails, adding a playful look.  Romance is in the air with my baubles today.  My customizable Romance necklace and matching earrings from Burroughs Jewelry can be tinted to a multitude of hues to perfectly coordinate with your outfit.   Right now, Burroughs is having an End of Collection 99L Crazy Sale, so the time is right to do some accessory shopping!

Finally, take a close look at these peepers, called Pearl Clear Pond from Poetic Colors.  With just the right amount of sparkle and a lovely greenish hue, these eyes remind me of water glinting off the surface of a hidden forest pond.  Simply tap the subscriber at Poetic Colors and you will be gifted these gorgeous eyes.  For this photo, I had switched to Chloe SK 0 (not free) while still wearing the Miss Vanity Eyeshadow, Creama LipColor and Mysteria lashes.


The Details:
Corset:  Versaille Corset Shirt from Blah.BLAH.Blah  (0L - ZoHa Hunt Prize)
Cardigan:  Open Cardigan in black from M.o.w.  (89L)
Skin:  Chloe SK Group Gift from Belleza (group gift - fee to join)
Miss Vanity Eyeshadow and Crema LipColor:  Mock Cosmetics  (not free)
Lashes:  Mysteria from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L - but worth every linden!)
Hair:  Mila (blondes) from Ploom (200L)
Necklace and Earrings:  Romance from Burroughs (99L each)
Eyes:  Pearl Clear Pond from Poetic Colors (subscriber gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment