Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Show Me You Love Me

 Don't tell me you love me; show me that you do. - Omage Jossy

Locate the Dirty Turkey Hunt icon at One Hundred and you will receive this earthy, rust-colored sweater.  With its bulky knitted texture, "Show Me" is warm, yet displays tantalizing glimpses of skin.  This mesh sweater includes an alpha texture with and without pasties and comes in four sizes, so you are sure to find the match just right for you.  Here, I have chosen to layer the sweater over a tangerine Intrinsic Tank from Jane for a look that reflects the colors of the season.  With a simple pair of vintage jeans, I am ready for a stroll through the woods.  In this photo, I am wearing Blake hair from Truth, Nellie skin from LAQ and Utopia eyes from Ikon in deep purple and blue.  I've added Honoriable Eyeliner in black from Mock Cosmetics and tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics. 

The Details:
Sweater:  Show Me from One Hundred  (0L Dirty Turkey Hunt Prize)
Tank:  Intrinsic Tank from Jane  (0L)
Hair:  Black from Truth  (not free)
Skin:  Nellie from LAQ  (not free)
Eyes:  Eutopia Eyes from Ikon  (not free)
Eyeliner:  Honoriable from Mock Cosmetics
Lashes:  Tattoo Layer Lashes from Mozz Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment