Friday, November 23, 2012

The Power of Pink


Don't make fashion own you, but decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.  
~ Gianni Versace

I guess being with family and friends for the holiday left me feeling sentimental, because I have another retro outfit for you today.  My rose-colored fringed vest is from BoHo HoBo and was available yesterday as part of Fifty5 Thursdays.  Under my vest, I am wearing one of my fashion staples, an intrinsic tank in blush, from Jane.  They come in a multitude of colors and are free!  These brightly-hued Flower Power jeans are also available at BoHo Hobo, and they come with the belt shown.  I tinted my free Sunara necklace from Burroughs Jewelry to coordinate with my outfit.  Also free, my Chloe SK Group Gift skin has been embellished with make up layers from Mock Cosmetics.  One thing I love about the Firestorm Viewer is the ability to wear multiple layers of make up.  First, I began by wearing Mythic Neutralizer from Mock to tone down the pink and purple hues in the free skin.  Next, I added the free Opal LipColor Contessa tester from Mock for a soft blush tone on my lips.  Finally, I applied Funsies eyeliner in smoked senna, also from Mock.  My lovely hazel Eternal eyes from Ikon are rimmed with Mysteria Mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics.  To soften the darker brows of the Chloe skin, I added Belleza's Chloe SK light brows.  My hair today is actually a combination of two styles from Catwa.  The bangs are from Rosa and the rest is from Razan, both are in the shade "honey."

The Details:
Vest:  Fringey vest from BoHo HoBo (55L yesterday - sorry I meant to blog this sooner, but got busy with family)
Tank:  Intrinsic Tank from Jane (0L)
Jeans:  Flower Power Bell Bottoms from BoHo HoBo (75L)
Skin:  Chloe SK Group Gift from Belleza (group gift, fee to join)
Eyes:  Eternal Eyes from Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L on the Marketplace)
Necklace:  Sunara from Burroughs Jewelry (0L)
Make up layers: from Mock Cosmetics (lip color was free, neutralizer was a group gift - fee to join, and eyeliner was not free)
Hair:  Rosa (bangs) and Razan from Catwa (250L each)

No comments:

Post a Comment