Sunday, November 18, 2012

Oceans of Virtue

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind.  To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
~ Buddha
Pom-pommed layers of aqua and teal that swirl with every step and a sexy wrapped tie-dye top make up Virtue Seven, the new Midnight Mania Prize at Biasta.  Just tap the board, call all your friends, have them tap too, and if the target number is met, you will be gifted this outfit at midnight.  I have accessorized with two recent purchases from Maxi Gossamer which I love!  Both were only 49L.  My BoHo Bangles in Laquered Turquoise and Silver coordinate perfectly with the hues of the skirt, and my Kizzy Hoops also match the gypsy feel of the outfit.  My full perm, mesh ballet flats are so easy to customize to match any shade of clothing!

Over my Nellie skin from LAQ, I have layered Honoriable Eyeliner in black and Lucir Rubyfruit lipcolor from Mock Cosmetics.  Around my Sunrise Eyes in Deep Green, you can see Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics.  Tumbling over my shoulder is my new favorite hair dubbed Tomorrow from Magika.  What I love about this hair is the range of colors that you get for the price of *one* color at other stores. 

The Details:
Tie Dye skirt and top:  Virtue Seven from Biasta (free, MM prize)
Bracelets:  Boho Bangles from Maxi Gossamer (49L on the Marketplace)
Earrings:  Kizzy Gypsy Hoops Silver from Maxi Gossamer (49L on the Marketplace)
Hair:  Tomorrow by Magika (250L)
Skin:  Nellie by LAQ (not free)
Eyeliner:  Honoriable Eyeliner in Black by Mock Cosmetics (not free)
LipColor:  Lucir Rubyfruit Lipcolor by Mock Cosmetics (old group gift)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Deep Green by Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes by Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Shoes:  Full Perm Mesh Ballet Flats Set by Meli Imako (200L)

No comments:

Post a Comment