Thursday, November 22, 2012

Simply Sophia


Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes.  It is not something physical.
~ Sophia Lauren

Gazing thoughtfully over the rippling fields at Alirium, there is beauty to behold not only in my Sunrise Eyes in Pale Arabian Blue from Ikon, but also in Sophia, a pre-release skin from PXL Creations which can only be found at Around the World.  This creamy, sun kissed skin comes in your choice of a variety of lip tones, but here, I've chosen to have naturally bare lips.  I've added Sophia Smokey Eyes, the tattoo layer also available from the skin vendor.  Mysteria mesh lashes finish up the light touch of make up around my eyes.  My Four Seasons corset is part of the outfit awaiting your discovery of the autumn leaf in the Falling into the Season Hunt at Bitch Tail.   This corset dresses up beautifully with the skirt included in the hunt gift, but also looks fantastic with a faded pair of blue jeans.  I think this hunt ends very soon, so if you like this corset as much as I do, don't delay on this one.  My Shadow Lord Choker, a gift from Ronsem provides a simple, color coordinated accessory.  Side parted, blonde tresses from Elikatira fit the dreamy mood of the scene perfectly.

The Details:
Skin:  Sophia from PXL Creations (1,000L)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Pale Arabian Blue from Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Necklace:  The Shadow Lord Choker from Ronsem (0L group gift)
Hair:  Follow from Elikatira (250L)


No comments:

Post a Comment