Thursday, November 22, 2012

Boho Flowers

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
~ Thornton Wilder

I hope those of my readers who reside in the United States had a joyous Thanksgiving holiday.  I am grateful for all of the blessings I have in my life and for the time spent today and every day with family and friends. 

This bohemian style dress, called 1968 is part of Fifty5 Thursdays this week.  I wasn't going to blog it, but I had several compliments on it, so I decided to do a quick post.  Although it may be too late for you to get these items for 55L, you can bookmark the Fifty5 Thursdays website and see what they have to offer next Thursday.  I love the large patchwork squares and the retro prints of the fabric in this dress and the way it sweeps all the way down to my toes.  The blue necklace and earrings which I am not wearing are included with 1968.  My shape, Chelsey, is also from Fifty5 Thursdays, and the great news is it comes with a modify version!  To go along with the sixties feel of this outfit, I wanted a long, braided hair and Interrupt from elikatira was the perfect style for the look!  I am wearing Polly in cacao from Al Vulo and Ikon Horizon Eyes v2 in Caramel.  Tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics are my only make up addition.

The Details:
Fifty5 Thursdays
Dress:  1968 from Victoria Endsleigh Couture (55L)
Shape:  Chelsey from Coco Sands Shapes (55L)
Hair:  Interrupt from Elikatira  (250L )
Skin:  Polly from Al Vulo (800L)
Eyes:  Horizon Eyes v2 in from Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Tattoo Layer Lashes from Mozz Cosmetics (150L)




No comments:

Post a Comment