Sunday, November 4, 2012

Friendship's Garden

"In friendship's fragrant garden,
There are flowers of every hue.
Each with its own fair beauty
And its gift of joy for you." 
- Friendship's Garden

This mesh tube dress from [ZD] Fashion and Accessories, available at Designer Circle, reminded me of this poem.  I love the floral accent in the sleeves and the skirt and the sweet blue color.  This dress hugs all of your curves and is available in three sizes.  My Goshi pumps in glaucous from Mstyle coordinate perfectly.  These pumps are currently on sale for 50% off! 


My skin today is a gift from Belleza called Chloe SK.  The Belleza group is not free to join, but there are several gifts available to group members including Chloe in a variety of skin tones.  When I was at Ikon yesterday picking up the latest group gift (blogged here), I saw the display of the other Eternal eye colors available, and I could not resist scooping up the blue eyes that I am wearing in this shot.  They echo the faded cobalt color of my tube dress.  She's So Mean in Vanilla from Exile perfectly complements the sun kissed tone of my Chloe skin.


The Details:
Outfit:  Ruffled Tube Dress from [ZD] Fashion & Accessories (available at Designer Circle) ~ Designer Circle (99L
Skin:  Chloe SK from Belleza ~ Belleza (group gift, fee to join)
Shoes:  Goshi pumps from Mstyle ~ Mstyle (149L- 50% off)
Eyes:  Eternal Eyes in Blue from Ikon ~ Ikon (150L)
Hair:  She's So Mean in Vanilla from Exile ~ Exile (250L)
Lashes:  Tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics ~ Mozz Cosmetics on the Marketplace (150L)


No comments:

Post a Comment