Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alira's Angel Wings

With a laced corset, striped tights and distressed fabric textures, Alira's Favole is perfect for fantasy role play or just a shabby chic fairy look.  Although I am showing this outfit with my shape and skin, for only 99L, the complete package on the Marketplace contains the outfit shown, including ballet flats and tiny crow's wings, and also has a shape, skin, eyes, hair flowers and shoulder raven which I am not wearing in this photo.  It's hard to believe that this is alisson Kira's first creation of an outfit!  It's a hit with me and I'm looking forward to what this talented designer creates next!

For this shot, I'm wearing Chloe Medium skin from Belleza accented with Honoriable Eyeliner (black), Miss Vanity Eyeshadow (soft brown) and Crema Lipcolor (Cranberry Crush), all from Mock Cosmetics as well as Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (which I very rarely take off!).  My eyes are an old favorite from Ikon (formerly Fashism), Sunrise Eyes in Green.  Cascading over my left shoulder is a newer release from Truth Hair called Moxie.

I had to include the shot below so you can get a better look at the adorable crow wings included with Alira's Favole, which you could not really see in the top photo.
The Details:
Complete Outfit:  Alira's Favole from ~Alira~ (99L on the Marketplace)
Skin:  Chloe Medium 0 from Belleza
Eyeliner, Eyeshadow and LipColor from Mock Cosmetics
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes from Ikon

Hair:  Moxie from Truth Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment