Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bubbly

Every time I see your bubbly face
I get the tinglies in a silly place
It starts in my toes
and I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes, I always know
That you make me smile
~Colbie Caillat

Petal [light] Party Girl Bubbly is just one of the skins included in Gala & Rita Design Announcement's Generous Party Girl Mega Pack.  There are so many lovely variations in this gift from Curio.  The group is free to join...just look in the group notices.  I have added a few make up layers from Mock Cosmetics:  including the free Opal Lipcolor Contessa Tester, Honoriable Eyeliner (black) and Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in soft brown.  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics beautifully frame my Sunrise Eyes in Carribean Blue from Ikon.  My braided mesh hair from Truth is called Tyler.  

My off-the-shoulder Campanula [Ggift] blouse is available to group members at Lo Momo.  I love the airy layers of creamy lace on this feminine top.  Here, I have paired it with dark jeans.  

The Details:
Skin:  Petal [light] Party Girl Bubbly from Gala & Rita Announcements (group gift - free to join)
Lipcolor:  Opal Lipcolor Contessa Tester from Mock Cosmetics (0L)
Eyeliner:  Honoriable Eyeliner (black) from Mock Cosmetics 
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Carribean Blue from Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Hair:  Tyler from Truth Hair (300L for fades pack)
Blouse:  Campanula top from Lo Momo (group gift - free to join)


No comments:

Post a Comment