Thursday, January 24, 2013

Broken Angel

I shot for the sky
I'm stuck on the ground
So why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down
I thought I could fly, so why did I drown?
Oh, I am going down, down down.
~ Jason Walker "Down"

Just a short post... Sophia PA Decadence, the new gift from PXL Creations,  echoes the feeling in my heart today.  Mysteria Mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics surround my Sunrise Eyes in Green from Ikon.  Evelyn an up-swept hairstyle with softly falling tendrils in espresso from Truth Hair frames my face. 

A sheer gray top from FA Creations (priced just right at 0L) drapes over a cropped bustier in black from Ison.  Wings from Favole called "Fallen" grace my shoulders, while an older gift necklace from Chaos, Panic & Disorder encircles my neck.


The Details:
Skin:  Sophia PA Decadence from PXL Creations (VIP Group Gift, fee to join)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Green from Ikon (150L)
Hair:  Evelyn from Truth (250L)
Sheer Top:  Blouse Transparent Grey from FA Creations (0L)
Bustier:  Cropped Bustier from Ison (75L)
Wings:  Fallen from Favole (120L)
Necklace:  Gothic Cross Necklace from Chaos, Panic & Disorder (no longer available)
Pose:  Broken Angel from Magnifique (149L for a set of 6 poses)

Listening to: Down by Jason Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment