Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Wishes for the New Year

When you are LONELY, I wish you LOVE,
When you are DOWN, I wish you JOY,
When you are TROUBLED, I wish you PEACE,
When things look EMPTY, I wish you HOPE,
May you be surrounded by HAPPINESS, PEACE, and JOY always.

Just a quick post to send to you these inspiring words that I read in Glitterati's Group Chat.  My most sincere wishes for a year filled with only the best for you.

The Details:
Outfit ~ Let it Snow black (including boots) from Faded INK (25L - 50% off sale on the Marketplace)
Hair and Ear Muffs ~ Moonlight from Argrace (group gift)
Skin ~ Chloe Tan 11 from Belleza (not free)
Eyes ~ Eternal Eyes - Storm from Ikon (150L)
Eyeshadow ~ Miss Vanity in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes ~ Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L) 

No comments:

Post a Comment