Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Can I Keep Him?

While out and about exploring, I found this adorable little guy, and wanted very much to bring him home.  Sigh, but the answer was, "Errrrrrr.....exactly how huge is he?"  Sadly, I had to leave the cub with a kiss on the nose and a fishy snack, but I did get to bring home this sweet outfit.  At only 25L, it was an affordable addition that will easily fit into any closet.  Winter Day's Outfit (Grey) is currently available from Faded Ink on the Marketplace, and includes the sweater, scarf, dark jeans and boots above as well as a sweater dress that I chose not to show.  My shoulder-length Argrace hair falls in soft waves from under the tintable beanie.  My skin, lashes and eyes have all been blogged previously. 
The Details:
Outfit:  Winter's Day from Faded Ink (25L)
Hair:  Beanie - Long Layered Waves from Argrace (250L)
Skin:  Chloe Tan 11 from Belleza
Eyes ~ Sunrise Eyes - Deep Carribean Blue from Ikon (150L)
Eyeshadow ~ Miss Vanity in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes ~ Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L) 

No comments:

Post a Comment