Friday, January 4, 2013

Mystical Lyala

At TDR Fusion, I discovered a mystical side of myself in Lyala, a lovely skin from Al Vulo.  It features a luminous, sun-kissed tone with a delightful sprinkling of freckles and is adorned with soft pink lips and eyeshadow.  This skin package also includes the doll lashes and mesh lashes I have combined here, as well as mystical eyes, tango appliers and dark and red brows which I am not showing.  Gazing out from under the Al Vulo lashes are Ikon's Eternal Eyes in Blue.  Falling sleekly to my shoulders and beyond is Steph II from Alice Project.  This infinity hair style comes with a dye HUD so you can customize the tint of the hair.  I had never seen hair from Alice Project before the Advent season gifts, which, by the way are still available to pick up for a nominal price, and I am just in love with the quality of the hair!
 I wanted to include this shot so you could clearly see my silver heart choker, which is a gift for Gossamer Jewellery members.  The group is free to join, and if you check the notices, you will find this necklace in additional short, medium and long lengths.
Coordinating perfectly with the soft pinks and sun-kissed hues of Layla is Kitja Cherie's white mesh top and jeans.  A bargain at only 25L, this outfit features a softly draping, sleeveless mesh top and pale blue jeans.  Ivory colored boots from Decoy completed my look.  These boots were an old freebie that I got my first year on SL.  Decoy has a VIP group with special gifts and offers to VIP members.  I am not sure if these boots are still available.

The Details:
Skin:  Lyala Mystic Blonde Brows from Al Vulo at TDR Fusion (70L)
Eyes:  Eternal Eyes from Ikon (150L)
Hair:  Steph II from Alice Project (350L)
Necklace:  Silver Heart Choker from Gossamer Jewellery (free - check group notices)
Outfit:  Top and Jeans from Kitja Cherie (25L on the Marketplace)
Boots:  Jully Boots - Ivory from Decoy (old freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment