Monday, January 21, 2013

Debby


This fair, fresh-faced beauty is Debby, and she's only 70L at The Boobies Planet (and yes, it felt strange to type THAT...lol).  I love the beauty mark above the left corner of the mouth in this skin.  The Lolas tango applier is included with this skin, but I chose not to wear it...I know a lot are wearing them in SL, but it's just not my style.  Pink lips and baby blue eyeshadow tattoo layers are also included, but not worn in this photo.  I did add two freebies from Mock Cosmetics, though.  First, my eyeshadow is a group gift from Mockie called Love Cycle eyeshadow (two).  On my lips, I added Opal Lipcolor, Contessa, also from Mock, which is a free tester.  A touch of Simpatico eyeliner from Mock (part of the truck sale I mentioned in my last post) and Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cometics completed the look.  My hair is an adorable, casual style called Lavinia from Truth.  I am wearing one of the colors in the fades pack.

This cute cropped, knotted plaid top is part of a freebie outfit from FA Creations which I picked up on the Marketplace.  The Tartan Ripped Jeans Set includes this tied up blouse and also some tattered jeans and a bandana, which I chose not to wear for this picture.  Instead, I am wearing Skinny Jeans #4 from Maitreya... an old favorite.

My accessories today are available from Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 for only 88L each.  Erzulie's Love Charm Necklace comes in two different lengths in silver and gold.  The chunky Damasc bangles allow for a choice of several combinations which can be worn on the left or right arm.  I would LOVE to have these bangles in rl!
The Details:
Skin:  Debby by Mystique at The Boobies Planet (70L)
Eyeshadow & LipColor from Mock Cosmetics (0L)
Eyeliner:  Simpatico from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Green from Ikon (150L)
Hair:  Lavinia from Truth Hair (300L)
Shirt:  Tartan Ripped Jeans Set from FA Creations (0L)
Jeans:  Skinny Jeans 04 from Maitreya (250L)
Necklace and Bangles from Maxi Gossamer (88L each)

No comments:

Post a Comment