Saturday, February 16, 2013

2 Day Affair

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after.
~ Henry David Thoreau

I guess that quote should include women, too.  I crossed my fingers and cast out my line many times at Sn@tch, but it wasn't fish I was after....it was this 22 piece outfit called 2 Day Affair (fishing prize - 0L).  It took me a few days, but I was finally able to reel in all 22 pieces.  Actually, this is not just an outfit, it's a complete ensemble including the fun, fur covered boots, pants, a skirt, an organza bow, jacket, fish net tights, garter socks, and the necklace and earrings shown below.   Since this is such a long post with lots of pictures, I'm going to embed the links right in the text and list the prices there, too, rather than at the end of the post as I usually do.

You can get  the hair in all but the last photo in tons of colors at (red)Mint.  It's actually a free demo (!), but is a wearable hair, too.  I love the way it cascades over the shoulders.  The hair in the last picture is Hollana from Truth Hair, which is available at Collabor88 for only 88L per color pack.  My skin is one that I blogged already, but I love it so much, I haven't taken it off yet!  Joelle is a free group gift at Lara Hurley Skin.  The only make up touches I've added are Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in neutra from Mock Cosmetics (40L) and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L).  My light aqua peepers are Sunrise Eyes in Light Verdigris and were a group gift from Ikon (sadly, no longer free).  Head on over to Ikon, tap the group join, and wait for the first weekend of the month - that's when group members are treated to free eyes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment