Friday, February 15, 2013

Sn@tch an Early Flower


Sn@tch has a new fishing prize called 2 Day Affair that I am working on collecting one piece at a time, and hope to blog for you soon.  While angling in the azure indoor pool, I am also keeping an eye on the Lucky Boards, and I've scooped up a few prizes to show you (more to come in future blog posts).  This buttoned floral cardigan called Early Flower was the first goodie I received.  The prize is actually a fat pack of six different colors.  I am showing taupe right now.  I love the floral print and the way the sweater is slightly open.  It shows off the flawless texture of Joelle, the gorgeous group gift from Lara Hurley.  I had never tried one of her skins before, and wow, am I impressed!  I will definitely try more in the near future!  Joelle features subtle blush and shimmering pink lips....she is simply beautiful.  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in neutra and Mysteria mesh lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics are my only additions to the subtle, yet sexy, girl-next-door appeal of Joelle.  My Sunrise Eyes in light green from Ikon are one of my all time favorites.  My Touches of Heart necklace is one of the offerings from Fifty5 Thursdays this week.  I know it's not Thursday any more (thank goodness for that!), but you can still scoop up the Fifty5 Thursdays items through the weekend.  Shhhhh, don't tell anyone, but this actually is a guy's necklace.  I saw those dangling hearts and I knew this necklace was destined for my inventory.  I took a chance that I'd be able to re-size it, and I'm so glad I did! My jeans are part of a Valentine gift from Prim & Pixel (unfortunately only available through Valentine's Day) that I was planning to blog, but real life has been super crazy lately.

The Details:
Sweater:  Early Flower from Sn@tch - 0L lucky board prize
Necklace: Touches of Heart from Finesmith - 55L (through the weekend)
Skin:  Joelle from Lara Hurley Skin - 0L group gift
Eye Shadow:  Miss Vanity from Mock Cosmetics - 40L
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics - 180L
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes from Ikon - 150L
Hair:  Hollana from Truth Hair - 88L from Collabor88
Jeans:  Black Jeans from Prim and Pixel - 0L (part of Valentine gift - sorry, no longer available)


No comments:

Post a Comment