Friday, February 8, 2013

Ravishing

I stopped by Sassy! to tap the midnight mania board there, and it must have been my lucky day, because I immediately spotted the icon for the Mon Amour Hunt.  Not missing a beat, I purchased the prize for 0L, moseyed over to tap the mania board, and then scurried home to check out my find.  Now, Simply Ravishing is meant to be a sexy little mini, but I chose to dress it down with a pair of dark gray Larry Jeans and my favorite gray Porter Denim jacket from {mon tissu}.  I think you'll like the look as much as I do.  At Collabor88, you can scoop up this delightful Moon Vine Lover's Heart Necklace from Maxi Gossamer as well as the side-swept pony tail hairdo from Truth called Hollana, shown here in toast from the fades pack.  Truth Hair fades packs are usually 300L, so when I saw that this hair was only 88L..... oh my (fans self)!!!  I think this shade of Hollana matches well with my Polly skin from al vulo in cacoa.  I swept on Honoriable Eyeliner in black from Mock Cosmetics, and added tattoo layer lashes from Mozz Cosmetics.  My eyes are Horizon Eyes in Deep Antique from Ikon.

The Details:
Top:  Simply Ravishing from Sassy! (0L - Mon Amour Hunt Prize)
Jeans:  Jeans 001 from Larry Jeans (149L)
Jacket:  Porter Jean Jacket - Grey from {mon tissu} (325L)
Necklace:  Moon Vine Lover's Heart Necklace from Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88 (188L)
Hair:  Hollana from Truth Hair at Collabor88 (88L)
Skin:  Polly in cacoa from al vulo (800L)
Eyeliner:  Honoriable Eyeliner in black from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes:  Tattoo Layer Lashes from Mozz Cosmetics (150L)
Eyes:  Horizon Eyes in Deep Antique from Ikon (150L)

No comments:

Post a Comment