Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sultry Alyx

Alyx, this amazing skin with sultry lips and a fair complexion is a group gift at Pink Fuel.  I added Honoriable Eyeliner (black) and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations to bring out the beauty in my Sunrise Eyes in green from Ikon.  My hair is a new release from Exile called American Woman in the cashmere shade.  I love the way it falls in long waves past my shoulders.  I have been trying to win this playful red sweater with white polka dots from My Own Way and last night when I teleported there, I saw a K on the lucky board right away!  (Pauses for a celebratory happy dance).  Under the sweater, I donned a pearl-toned Whippet and Buck bikini called Dear Ones.  Honestly, the sweater can be worn alone, as well, for a sexy, revealing look.  White capris from a Marketplace freebie called Moulliez Aqua Halter White Capris complete my look.  I am definitely ready for spring weather! 
The Details:
Skin:  Alyx from Pink Fuel Skins (0L - group gift, free to join)
Hair:  American Woman from Exile (280L - new release)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in green from Ikon (150L)
Eyeliner:  Honoriable Eyeliner in black from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations (180L)
Sweater:  Red Dot Open Sweater from My Own Way (0L - Lucky Board prize)
Bikini:  Dear Ones Bikini in Pearl from Whippet and Buck (90L)
Capris:  White Capris from Jeanne Mouillez (0L - Marketplace Freebie)

No comments:

Post a Comment