Thursday, February 21, 2013

Gorgeous Group Gifties

Just a quick post tonight to share with you this amazing skin that I picked up for only 1L!  Brilliance Skin Gogo, shown here in rose 2 med/dark is also available in a lighter shade from Deetalez to group members.  The best thing is, the group is free to join.  The skins come with additional features (not shown here) such as add-ons for prim nails, freckles, push up cleavage, different options for body hair and eyes and a shape as well.  I love the subtle sheen to the lips.  I've added my usual Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations, but otherwise let the natural beauty of Brilliance shine through.  My Eternal Eyes in Storm, from Ikon, and Tomorrow hair from Magika, complete the look.  My cropped top and shorts are part of a group gift from Ydea called Eryly.  Also included with Eryly, but not shown are a vibrant pink sweater and boots.  I chose to layer on yet *another* group gift, a black and gray jacket, from Chandelle.  Since I saved so many lindens with all my group gift finds, I splurged a little (just a little) on my Silver Love Tags necklace from Maxi Gossamer, which I discovered at FaMESHed. 

The Details:
Skin:  Brilliance from Deetalez (1L - group gift, free to join)
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity in soft brown from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations (180L)
Eyes:  Eternal Eyes in Storm from Ikon (150L)
Hair:  Tomorrow from Magika (250L)
Top and shorts:  Eryly from Ydea (0L - group gift, free to join)
Jacket:  GG Jacket, black and gray from Chandelle (0L - group gift, free to join)
Necklace:  Silver Love Tags from Maxi Gossamer at FaMESHed (199L)

No comments:

Post a Comment