Sunday, February 24, 2013

So Alive

I'm feeling alive; I'm feeling the rush
So energized, nothing standing in my way
I'm feeling the beat, The beat of my heart
I'm feeling the spark; I'm feeling the flame
Lights up the dark, now I'm shining like the stars
~ So Alive by Tiffany Alvord

I'm listening to "So Alive" by Tiffany Alvord....such an upbeat, happy song, and it really fits this look.  First, this gorgeous skin is the lighter version of Brilliance, the group gift (lL) skin from Deetalez that I blogged here.  Gogo Rose 4 Med/Fair looks fantastic with my blonde Caramel hair from Elikatira.  I scooped up this hair at the huge retirement sale at Elikatira for only 75L.  Unfortunately, the sale ended yesterday.  However, when I teleported to the store today to grab the landmark, the hair was still priced at 75L, so if you hurry there, you might still be able to purchase it for that price.  I added a free eyeliner from Delirium Style (more on that in just a moment), Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in Soft Brown from Mock Cosmetics (40L), and Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations (180L), all of which beautifully surround my Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Ikon (150L). 

My jeans are part of the latest group gift, called Diamons, at Delirium Style.  Included in the gift is the eyeliner I mentioned earlier plus tanks, piercings, panties and a tattoo.  Instead of the shirts from Diamons, I chose to wear a simple black bikini top and this lovely lace cropped Echo Tank from Chemistry (250L).  Finally, Kboots, black engineer boots from Ju Weissnicht (450L) completed my outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment