Friday, February 8, 2013

Just a Sassy Cali Girl

Well, East Coast girls are hip,
I really dig those styles they wear,
And the Southern girls with the way they talk
They knock me out when I'm down there

The Mid-West farmers' daughters 
Really make you feel all right
And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be California 
I wish they all could be California
I wish they all could be California girls

The West Coast has the sunshine 
And the girls all get so tanned
I dig a French bikini on Hawaiian Island
Dolls by a palm tree in the sand

I been all round this great, big world
And I seen all kind of girls
Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back in the States
Back to the cutest girls in the world
~ "California Girls" by The Beach Boys

You'll be one of the cutest girls in the world in the Jack or Jill Hunt Prize from Sassy!, Cali Cutie.  This knotted mesh top comes in five sizes and also includes black mesh shorts which I decided not to wear in this photo.  Instead, I chose to don Lily jeans in light blue from even.flow.  The floral trim on these jeans looks like it was designed to coordinate with my latest hunt prize.  A double stranded pearl necklace and vintage heart necklace from the Vintage Jewellery Set from *League* contributes to the soft, feminine feel of my outfit.   

Over my Chloe Medium Skin from Belleza, I've layered a lip color gift from Mock Cosmetics called Hypershine Lipcolor in Raspberry Wine.  The Mock Cosmetics group has a fee to join, but Mockie is so generous with the group gifts she bestows upon members.  I'm also wearing Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in Neutra, also available at Mock Cosmetics.  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics frame my Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Ikon.  Caramel hair from [elikatira], available for a greatly reduced price during the 70% off sale frames my lovely face.


The Details:
Top:  Cali Cutie Top from Sassy! (0L- Jack or Jill Hunt Prize)
Pants:  Lily Jeans in Light Blue from even.flow (195L)
Necklace:  Vintage Jewellery Set from *League* (245L) 
Skin:  Chloe Medium from Belleza
Lip Color:  Hypershine Lip Color Raspberry Wine from Mock Cosmetics (0L Group gift, fee to join)
Eyes:  Sunrise Eyes in Light Green from Ikon (150L)
Lashes:  Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Cosmetics (180L)
Eyeshadow:  Miss Vanity Eyeshadow in Neutra from Mock Cosmetics (40L)
Hair:  Caramel from [elikatira] (75L - 70% off sale)

Listening to:  California Girls by the Beach Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment