Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Faithful Yvy

 While I was searching for the Lavender Hill Hunt icon at Intrepid, I spotted this cozy knotted My Faithful flannel shirt for 120L.  It was love at first sight!  I knew the muted pink and gray tones would be perfect for Yvy, a new skin I picked up at =kokane=.  Now, both the flannel shirt and skin are not freebies, but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of Yvy for the price of 350L.   If you scroll down, you'll see a more direct view of Yvy's lovely face. 

Also included with Yvy, but not shown in this picture are Real Eyes, but I am wearing my absolute favorite eyes, Sunrise Eyes in light green from IKON.  I seldom wear any other eyes, for the quality of IKON eyes is top notch!  If you haven't joined IKON's inworld group (free to join), you should soon, because on the first weekend of the month, group members can pick up a free set of eyes, and oh, my goodness, they are all stunning!  My only added touch to this gorgeous skin is that I swept on Mysteria Mesh Lashes from Gaeline Creations which are available on the Marketplace for 180L.  What I love about these lashes is that they are completely adjustable with an easy-to-use HUD so that you can make them fit your shape perfectly. 

Under my flannel shirt, I chose to wear a fashion staple of mine, an Intrinsic Tank from Jane.  These tanks come in thirty-one colors, and, best of all, are free!  I accessorized with an almost-freebie from the Marketplace - my Hammered Silver Necklace (Pink Crystal) from Beloved Jewelry, which I thought coordinated perfectly.  At only 1L, this necklace will fit just about any budget!

Finally, Ursula mesh hair from Truth, in seasand from the fades pack (300L), and a pair of Rolled Skinny Jeans in a dark gray tone (#03) from Maitreya (250L) completed my look. 

I'm curious to know which format you prefer for the blog.  Do you like the links embedded in the text as I have done with this post, or do you prefer the links listed below? 

No comments:

Post a Comment